Monday, November 12, 2007

☆About My Holidays☆

I went to Sydney with my friends for 6 days
when I was on vacation from school. (≧∀≦)
We visited Opera House, Darling Harbour,
Aquarium, Bondi Beach and so on...
They were very beautiful and nice !!!
We also went cruising
It was very exciting !!!
I think the most beautiful place was,,,
the night view of Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
It was very amazing !!!
I had a good time. (´∀`*
After Sydney,
I spend most of the time in my house for a few days...(゜Д゜
However
The other days, I went to the Burnside library, Harbour town, Glenelg, the Christmas pageant and the Sunday market.
I had a pleasant vacation !!!
○● To, Everyone ◎●○
Did you enjoy your holidays??
I hope so. (^∇^*

1 comment:

Tomo said...

Hi,manami♪
your blog is very colorful.

please show me your pictures in Sydney(゜∀゜*)”