Monday, November 5, 2007

☆Bracegirdle's chocolate☆


I found a tasty and very cute chocolate shop!!!
(゜∀゜
The shop's name is "Bracegirdle's".
Do you know??


Yesterday, I walked to the Burnside library from my house(Stonyfell).
It took me about 40 minute to go to there...
(・Д・
I was tired...I was very tired!!!


However☆ 
It was a clear sky today, so I could feel refreshed in mind. ♪♪♪


Then...
I found the chocolate shop when I was strolling around there!!
(≧∀≦)
So...
I bought some chocolates and I decided to buy for my mum.
(・∀・*


I took a picture. ♪♪
so I show everyone. (´∀`*
These are very cute, aren't these?!


I think It will take about 20 to 25 minute by bus from the city.
Also, there is a shopping mall near the library. ☆☆☆
If you can come to there, you should go!!!

No comments: